Vaibhav Srivastava is the new Director of Engineering for Mazzetti India in Bengaluru. With over 20 years of experience in MEP manufacturing through MEP design, his portfolio spans various markets in India and throughout the world. Vaibhav is looking forward to expanding Mazzetti’ s reach in India and Southeast Asian markets.
HOW DID YOU GET INTO YOUR SPECIFIC LINE OF WORK?
Since the beginning of my career, I’ve been passionate about various sectors and motivated to complete large, complex projects. My passion took me from MEP manufacturing to MEP execution to MEP design. With my continuous learning approach, I’ve successfully performed my duties in various engineering segments in India & abroad. I’ve really enjoyed interacting with people from different cultural backgrounds and traveling to international locations. Through this, I’ve built an amazing network and resources which accelerated my reach further in global engineering.
WHAT ABOUT THIS ROLE EXCITES YOU?
I am excited to contribute to Mazzetti’s continued growth, globally. Mazzetti has provided me the opportunity to dive deep into sustainable engineering — I look forward to realizing my full potential directing our India operations and business development.
WHAT EXCITES YOU MOST ABOUT YOUR LINE OF WORK?
I’ve enjoyed the past 20+ years working both in India and other countries. I’m passionate to take on a challenging role that requires more leadership and development of business and engineering teams for my local market.
WHAT BROUGHT YOU TO MAZZETTI?
I was attracted to Mazzetti being an established and renowned name in sustainable Healthcare engineering. Mazzetti has delivered several complex projects in other segments such as cleanrooms, data centers, airports, high-rise commercial projects, etc. With my versatile experience, I am excited to further explore the untapped market of India and Southeast Asia.
WHAT IS YOUR UNIQUE (OR GREATEST) VALUE YOU BRING TO CLIENTS? TO THE INDUSTRY? (I.E. WHY SHOULD CLIENTS WANT YOU ON THEIR PROJECTS?)
My global exposure in the following segments will certainly add values for clients’ projects:
- Clean Room Projects (Biopharma, Labs, Electronic Industries) – I have served more than a decade in these segments, projects globally, gaining exposure on ISO class 1,00,000 to ISO class 100 projects.
- Data Centers – I have completed 1 MW to 120MW projects with tier 3 & 4 uptime certification.
- Airports– I have designed the MEP & airport services for small 8 PBB gates to hyperscale 78 PBB gates with A380 carrier capacity.
- Metro Railways– I have designed MEP system for more than 75 underground metro rail stations with TVS system for 150km of tunnels.
- Healthcare, Commercial with IT Park, Residential, Automobile Industries , etc.- I have worked in these segments for approximately 10 years in all phases of design.
Relevant international certifications:
- Certified from ICCCS for Cleanroom Classification, Validation & Monitoring.
- Certified in Leadership & Team management, Project Management, GMP( Cleanroom) ISO Auditor and many more.
How do you see Mazzetti India evolving in the short and long-term?
Short term– Mazzetti India’s short-term goal for the next two quarters is to improve our services and support US offices by providing 20-25% more business than the previous year (2021).
Long-term– India & Southeast Asia have many potential projects. Mazzetti India will focus on a few specific sectors — healthcare, cleanroom, data center, and aviation — over the next few years (2022-2024), striving to increase Mazzetti’s name recognition for high caliber MEP engineering & consulting in the Indian subcontinent.