What do you get when a past healthcare sustainability manager, an IT expert, a few energy specialists, and a software development studio put their heads together? Meet M+Energy.
Healthcare system personnel struggle with time-intensive, non-intuitive, often expensive, solutions for managing facility energy and water data.
At UW Health I received energy and water data from various sources at different times, and manually entered it into Energy Star Portfolio Manager for each of our sites. I explored various tools to make sense of it all; the free ones were clunky, and others were expensive or had proprietary issues.
– Shannon Bunsen, Mazzetti Sustainability Project Manager (former Sustainability Lead for UW Health)
We’re simplifying healthcare facility data management with a FREE tool for web and mobile. Check out M+Energy to better understand your health system’s energy and water performance. Make more informed decisions for improving performance.
THE APP ENABLES USERS TO:
- See a high-level view of your health system’s energy and water performance.
- Filter by building type or other meaningful categories of your choosing.
- Identify sites with the lowest EUI to help prioritize work.
- See site specific energy and water performance and compare baseline, modeled, and actual EUI.
- See weather normalized EUI and score from ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager.
- Compare performance between individual sites or groups of sites over custom time periods.
- Export charts to PDF or JPEG for easy sharing.
INTERESTED TO PILOT?
We thought you’d never ask! To discover more about the free energy-tracking application and/or to pilot with your facility’s data, contact Shannon Bunsen.
WHY IS AN MEP/TECHNOLOGY FIRM BUILDING APPS?
As a Benefit Corporation, we are committed and accountable to providing societal and environmental benefit. This includes accountability to monitoring the performance of the buildings we design. We intend to help ALL healthcare facilities better manage energy data and improve performance.